IRN-BRU - G6N Scotland v England Competition
Promoter: A.G. BARR p.l.c. (us, we, our).
Opens: 09:00 GMT on Wednesday 21 February 2024.
Closes: 09:00 GMT on Thursday 22 February 2024.
Facebook, Instagram, and X entry only. Your pages need to be publicly viewable to enter.
- To enter via Facebook: you must comment with the correct number of cans on the competition post on our IRN-BRU Facebook account (@IRN-BRU) and follow our account on Facebook (@IRN-BRU).
- To enter via Instagram: you must comment with the correct number of cans on the competition post on our IRN-BRU Instagram account (@irnbru) and follow our account on Instagram (@irnbru).
- To enter via X: you must comment with the correct number of cans on the competition post on our IRN-BRU X account (@irnbru) and follow our account on X (@irnbru)
Open to UK legal residents aged 16+. Excludes all A.G. BARR p.l.c. employees, its agents or anyone professionally associated with this Competition. Instagram, X or Facebook account and internet access required to enter. Any entries received before or after the competition period will not be valid and will not be entered into this competition. No purchase necessary.
Prize: 1 x winner total:
1 x winner will win 2 tickets to the Scotland v England mens Guinness Six Nations game at Scottish Gas Murrayfield on Saturday 24 February 2024 at 16:45.
Prize Details and Conditions:
- The Prize will be shared with the winner through the SRU Ticketing App. The winner is advised to download the app on their mobile device prior to the competition closing time. The SRU Ticketing App is available on both: (i) Apple App Store: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/scottish-rugby-ticketing/id1641680271 , and (ii) Google Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tixserve.scottishrugbytickets&hl=en_GB&gl=US&pli=1 .
- Once transferred, the Promoter shall not be liable to provide alternative tickets to the winner should an incorrect mobile number be provided at the time of claiming the Prize.
- Children over 2 must hold a valid match ticket to enter Scottish Gas Murrayfield.
- Under 14’s must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, merchandise, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- We reserve the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- We will not offer cash alternatives to the Prize.
- Prizes cannot be sold or exchanged.
- If for any reason the event is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which affects the running or conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel the prize and not re-award any additional tickets to the winner or reimburse any incurred expenses by the winner as a result of winning or accepting the prize.
- Once tickets have been issued, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter.
- By accepting the prize, the winner is deemed to agree to the Event terms and conditions found here: https://scottishrugby.org/tickets-and-events/tickets-terms-and-conditions/ .
1 x winner will be drawn by us at random on Thursday 22 February 2024 at 10:00 GMT from all valid entries received across Facebook, Instagram and X that comments: (i) the correct number of cans, or (ii) a number of cans that is within a variance of +/- 20 cans of the correct number of cans. We will contact the winner within 4 hours of the draw date by sending a direct message (DM) on the platform in which they entered the competition. Please look out for a notification that you have been sent a message by the relevant IRN-BRU page on your Facebook, Instagram and X accounts. The winner will be required to provide their name, email address, telephone number and UK address by DM reply within 24 hours of the comment tag.
If they don’t, they will forfeit their prize and we may re-draw an alternative winner. We will arrange for delivery of the prize to the winner on or before Friday 23 February 2024, subject to confirmation of contact details.
The winner’s name and/or social media handle may be used by us to name the winner. The winner’s surname and county will be obtainable only by sending a stamped addressed envelope request to: IRN-BRU Brand Manager (IRN-BRU - G6N Competition 2024), Westfield House, 4 Mollins Road, Cumbernauld, G68 9HD. The winner may request that their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by contacting the IRN-BRU Brand Manager at the address above. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
Your contact information will only be used and shared for the purpose of administering this promotion.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram, Facebook or X. By entering, you agree to release Instagram, Facebook or X from any and all liability in connection with the promotion.
IRN-BRU CARNIVAL GIVEAWAY
Please read these terms and conditions of entry carefully. By submitting an entry to this promotion, you are deemed to have read and accepted them.
- Promoter A.G. BARR p.l.c., a company registered in Scotland with company number SC005653, and having its registered office at Westfield House, 4 Mollins Road, Cumbernauld, G68 9HD (“we, us, our”).
- Entry to this promotion is open to all legal residents of the GB (this promo excludes NI residents) aged 16 or over, except:
- Our employees,
- Our agents,
- Anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and
- The immediate family members of A, B and C.
- A mobile phone or other device with QR scanning capability and internet access is required to enter. An email address is also required. Entries via e-mail, facsimile or by any other means not explicitly stated above will not be accepted. Age and height restrictions may apply at the Carnival venue. There will be no requirement to purchase to enter. Any entries received before or after the Promotional Period will not be valid and will not be entered into this promotion.
- We may carry out verification checks to confirm your eligibility to enter (like requesting proof of ID and age (such as a current passport or driver's license) or proof of address (such as a recent utility bill)).
- This promotion will run across the following promotional period:
- OPENS at 00:01 on 08 December 2023, and
- CLOSES at 23:59 on 15 December 2023.
(the “Promotional Period”)
- To enter, you need to do the following during the Promotional Period:
- Scan the QR code printed on a multipack of IRN-BRU with your mobile phone and/or other device;
- Enter your full name and email address, in the online pop-up form. Please ensure you enter the correct details, otherwise, your entry will be invalid;
- Click ‘ENTER’.
- You will then receive 1 x entry into the prize draw. There will be a maximum of 1 x entry per person.
- Prize Draw:
The prize draw will be held on 16 December 2023 for all valid entries received throughout the Promotional Period.
How many winners will there be and what will they win?
There are 132 winners in total from all entries.
We will draw 132 winners at random on the draw date. The prizes for the prize draw are outlined in condition 10 (Prizes). The odds of winning the prize draw will depend on the number of eligible entries received for the prize draw.
- Each winner will win one of the following;
- First two winners drawn will each win 1 x ‘Phenomenal’ IRN-BRU Carnival Ticket which is a ticket that grants the holder and 3 guests: (i) entry to the IRN-BRU Carnival each day from 22 December 2023 until 14 January 2024 (excluding 25th December 2023); and (ii) 10 vouchers per person on each day of attendance which can be redeemed on the day of issue for complimentary use of rides (1 voucher per ride), inflatable play (3 vouchers for 40 minutes of inflatable play) and some selected stalls (2 vouchers per play on a stall);
- The next 10 winners drawn will each win 1 x group ticket (ticket for up to 4 people) to the IRN-BRU Carnival. Winners will receive a voucher code via email in accordance with condition 13B which will allow the winners to book 1 x pre-booked session at the Carnival between 22 December 2023 and 14 January 2024 (excluding 25th December 2023);
- The next 20 winners drawn will each win 1 x pair of tickets to the IRN-BRU Carnival. Winners will receive a voucher code via email in accordance with condition 13B which will allow the winners to book 1 x pre-booked session at the Carnival between 22 December 2023 and 14 January 2024 (excluding 25th December 2023); and
- The final 100 winners drawn will each win 1 x single ticket to the IRN-BRU Carnival. Winners will receive a voucher code via email in accordance with condition 13B which will allow the winners to book 1 x pre-booked session at the Carnival between 22 December 2023 and 14 January 2024 (excluding 25th December 2023).
- Single, pair and group ticket prizes include entry into the hall and 10 vouchers per person which can be redeemed on the day of attendance at the carnival for use of rides (1 voucher per ride), inflatable play (3 vouchers for inflatable play per child (up to age of 12. Maximum height 1.5m)) and some selected stalls (2 vouchers per play on a stall). Note that some stalls only accept cash. All tickets must be booked for a specific day, and are non-refundable.
- We'll notify the winners of the prize draw within 48 hours of the draw by email at the email address provided when entering. Entrants are asked to check for updates and notifications to their email account.
How/when will I receive my prize?
Prizes will be issued as follows:
- ‘Phenomenal’ Ticket winners can collect their prize from the Organisers Office at the IRN-BRU Carnival on the first day they visit from 22 December 2023 until 14 January 2024 (excluding 25 December 2023).
- Winners of single tickets, group tickets and pairs of tickets will receive a voucher code via email to the email address submitted on entry within 48 hours of the prize draw. The winners should follow the instructions included in the email to redeem their tickets to a pre-booked session at the Carnival between 22 December 2023 and 14 January 2024 (excluding 25th December 2023). Upon completion of the steps included in the email, winners will receive an e-ticket via email to their chosen Carnival session. Winners must bring e-ticket to the Carnival on the day of their visit.
- Please note that height and age restrictions apply on selected rides and soft play, and some stalls take cash only. Winners must comply with the Terms of Entry of The IRN-BRU Carnival which can be found at: https://www.irn-bru-carnival.com/visiting/terms-of-entry.
- You must submit your own entry. Bulk, group or third party entries will not be accepted. Entries submitted using automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that enable a person to enter repeatedly will not be accepted.
- We'll have no responsibility for, and will not accept, any entries that are lost, delayed, incomplete, damaged or corrupted (including as a result of technical issues with your mobile, tablet, computer or connectivity, or technical issues with our website). Proof of sending does not constitute proof of receipt.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and accepting their prize. We cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- We reserve the right to substitute any prize (or any part of a prize) for an alternative of equal or greater value where we feel it is necessary due to events outside our reasonable control. Winners may not transfer the right to accept their prize to another person without our consent. We won't offer cash alternatives to any prizes. Prizes are not negotiable.
- Winners are responsible for any tax liability they incur as a result of accepting a prize. Winners are encouraged to seek independent financial advice before accepting a prize if the tax implications concern them.
- We may, at our sole discretion, arrange for an alternative winner to be selected on the same basis as the original winner if:
- The original winner doesn't respond to us as required by condition 12,
- We're unable to contact the original winner having made reasonable efforts to do so,
- The original winner fails any verification or eligibility checks,
- The original winner is disqualified in accordance with these promotion terms, or
- The original winner is unable to accept their prize for any reason.
- We may disqualify any entrant if they fail our verification checks or we have reason to believe that they have:
- Breached any of these promotion terms,
- Cheated or jeopardised the operation or integrity of this promotion, or
- Gained an unfair advantage or won a prize using fraudulent, dishonest, or unfair methods.
- We reserve the right to suspend, vary or cancel this promotion where we feel it is necessary due to events outside our reasonable control (including where technical issues are affecting the proper running of this promotion or we suspect fraud). In these circumstances, we'll do all we can to minimise any disappointment caused.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we won't be liable for any loss, injury or damage which you suffer by entering this promotion or which you or anyone else suffers in the enjoyment of any prize. However, nothing will exclude or limit our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by our negligence or for any fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation committed by us.
- We may advertise this promotion on social media platforms (like Facebook). This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any of these platforms. By entering, you agree to release these platforms from any and all liability in connection with this promotion. You also understand that the personal information you submit to enter this promotion or claim a prize is provided to us and not to any of these platforms.
- The personal information you submit in order to enter this promotion or claim a prize (like your name, email address, and so on) must be true and up-to-date. And if your personal information changes during this promotion, you must let us know as soon as possible by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. By entering this promotion, you consent to:
- Us using your personal information to run this promotion (which will include us sharing your personal information with our marketing agency The Leith Agency as they're helping us run this promotion and, in relation to "Phenomenal" ticket winners, sharing your contact details with QD Events Limited to allow them to make Phenomenal tickets available for collection by the winners in accordance with condition 13A),
- Us using an embedded data collection form provided by a third party called Klaviyo to collect your personal data and help us run this promotion as set out in condition 28,
- Us disclosing your surname and county of residence if you win a prize and we receive a request for this information as set out in condition 32, and
- If you're uncomfortable with any of the above, please don't enter this promotion. If you consent to the above but wish to object to your surname and county of residence being made available, or request that we reduce the amount of information being made available, you must let us know by emailing us at email@example.com either at the time you enter this promotion or when we contact you about your prize. If you make such an objection or request, please be aware we may still provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority or other regulatory bodies if they request it. Please note that even if you do raise such an objection or request, we may still provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority or other regulatory bodies if they request it. If your details change during the promotion, it is your responsibility to notify us otherwise you may miss out on the Prize.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity at the event, including sharing photos etc via the Promoter’s social media channels. Participation in any such publicity is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of enjoying the prize.
- The online form accessed via the QR code which you're required to complete with your personal information in order to enter this promotion is an embedded data collection form provided by a third party called Klaviyo. We:
- Will use this form to collect your personal information and help us run this promotion, and
- May use other software tools provided by Klaviyo to send you marketing and promotional emails if you consent to us doing this as set out in condition 30.
- At the point you enter this promotion, we'll give you the option to consent to us using the email address you submit for marketing and promotional purposes. So, if you give us your consent, we may send you marketing and promotional emails about IRN-BRU from time to time (which may include us using software tools provided by Klaviyo to do so as set out in condition 28). If you wish to subsequently withdraw your consent, you can do that by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by clicking the unsubscribe link in any of the marketing or promotional emails we send you.
- Please write to "FAO Marketing Team – IRN-BRU Carnival Prize Draw Promo, A.G. Barr p.l.c., Westfield House, 4 Mollins Road, Cumbernauld, G68 9HD” within 3 months of the closing date of this promotion for the surnames and counties of residence of our winners.
- We have no control over internet or communication networks and are not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. We will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to Covid-19 or resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by us and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion, prize or offer. Tickets may be cancelled at the discretion of the Promoter in the event of a delay or cancellation as a result of Government restrictions or Covid-19.
- Our decisions on all matters relating to this promotion will be final.
- Each of these promotion terms is separate from the others. This means that if any promotion term is found to be invalid, it will be deleted but the remaining promotion terms will continue to apply.
- The promotion terms are governed by Scottish law and their interpretation will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.